Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The health care debate

I keep hearing the fight about health care President Obama wants to put in so all people are covered . I've yet to hear about preventative medical care , there is none for the uninsured ask my son. As for the elderly and disabled and the end of life talk , we already have those who run interference with medicine ( heart meds and pain meds for people who have medical conditions that need treated) . It is called Iowa Medicaid office and other insurance companies. The ones who refuse to insure someone ( or their kids) due to a pre- existing condition) . Life insurance is the same way , Globe Insurance is one of the insurance companies who look at your health records, refuse your application and then keep sending you more.
I'd write more but I have to get to a doctors appointment.

No comments: